Rain and Sex Workers.

Rainy.
McDonald’s Latte.
The Paris Sisters 🎶

It’s finally raining. Amidst this whole mayhem, this whole fuss about a fucking Virus, rain is the best thing one could’ve asked for. I hate sun. Only if it’s summer, that I care. 
Ya’ll cannot understand my rituals with rain. The amount of love I got for rainy days (literally), is unfathomably limitless. I’m not a fan of McDonalds, but man in a time of a governmental fiasco, and people’s greed for food and tampons, and my vision of going out during a curfew enjoying life aloof from humans, was absolutely worth it. For the first time, I enjoy my McDonald’s Latte. Perhaps it’s shit, and I still owe them 3dhs, but yeah I’ve been in the mood of Mr-Don’t-Give-A-Fuck. I did the happy-go-lucky walk that the moroccan president did before he pissed in his pants shaking hands with Putin. 
It was a good fucking evening. The best part, though I’m a cynical, was checking on an apparently “Night Girl” who was dumped by her Italian-Beni-Mellali-kinda knucklehead. The whole time, she was talking to him, standing in the rain while he is talking from inside his Mercedes. He disrespected her, I was about to barf out of disgust from his demeaning behavior. The girl could’ve had some dignity and bug off, but she seemed so naïve and bona fide with him. He was pushing and pulling her back and forth, he did not respect one iota of her shimmering  beauty. 
She might seem to put on glitzy-kind-of makeup, but when I passed her by, I saw the beautiful juvenile teenager within her.
I’m glad I have Houda, who offered to help her with cab money or something similar when the dumbfuck left her drenched in the rain, in an empty park. She seemed outcasted and baffled, but luckily we checked into her. 

What does it take to be a fucking good person? Why aren’t we respecting people regardless of the fucking stereotypes pertaining their mien? Should we always assign girls at night with prostitution? even if it’s so, why do you care that much if they do not knock on your borders and transgress your private sphere? 
It sickens me when people look down at them. Do you know how much pain they endure when you gaze scornfully at them? They might not seem to have remorse, but they hide that shit in their hearts. People do stupid shit, and commit way uglier things, but the moment they see one of those, they mechanically pigeon-hole them in a the blacklist of social lepers. It’s a tragedy, it’s so sad to see people being hypocrites that it does not feel strange anymore. Othering these beautiful women, who do not hurt society by any means( alas, people tend not to see the elephant in the room, and the real causative of this societal debacle), is a crime in itself, against humanity and against oneself. You don’t just contradict yourself, but also the laws of morality that you signed a contract with. If not, then your religion, if not then your existence, and your selfhood that is apparently a potpourri of Brownies, a pile of shit, and smithereens of moral attrition. Grow up, even if it takes to treat people pragmatically, disbelieving human values. All it takes, is respect. 
Rain. Ugh! The smell of rain on dust (that’s a book btw). It’s a world on Blu-ray mode. New horizons, and new air. A cup of Latte, and a Friends episode. 

Comments

  1. All the world needs is just a little bit of kindness.
    TPWK

    P.S : Your writings reminded me of Charles bukowski's poems.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment